Adults:Combination ticket € 39,50
Children 0 to 12 years:Combination ticket € 24,50
Got hungry after the Splashtour? After the tour, join Restaurant 1e Klas in Central Station. You can choose from delicious starters, main courses and desserts from the menu. At Restaurant 1e Klas you experience the grandeur and glamor of times gone by! The monumental building (1885) was designed by Pierre Cuypers, world famous for the architecture of the Rijksmuseum. In addition to an excellent restaurant, the authentic location also has two private rooms: the 1st Class Waiting Room and the 4 Seasons Waiting Room.
– Carpaccio with truffle mayonnaise, arugula and parmes cheese
– Double-pulled beef broth with wild mushrooms and chives
– Mixed salad with honey mustard dressing
All entrees are served with bread and butter
– Cod fillet with beurre blanc sauce
– Steak with pepper sauce
– Pork fillet with mushroom sauce
– Vegetarian curry with pea, cashew nuts, yoghurt-mint sauce, coriander, rice and salad
All main dishes are served with salad and fries
– Panna cotta with caramel sauce and whipped cream
– Apple pie
– Chicken fillet with fries and apple sauce
– 2 croquettes with fries and apple sauce
Combination tickets can only be booked online. Book your ticket in advance to avoid disappointment.
The boarding point of Splashtours Amsterdam is in Amsterdam-North at THIS IS HOLLAND and the A’DAM LOOKOUT. The address is Bercylaan 1 in Amsterdam.
Restaurant 1st Class can be found at Central Station. You can easily cross the IJ with the free ferry and you are directly at Central Station!
If you wish to pay by invoice and your group is smaller than 20 persons, we will charge € 25,- administration fee.